Are YOU Brave Enough?!? We'll Find Out!!
21 Years and Scarier Than Ever!!
Night Visions DO Exist Here!
Fall is approaching. The leaves are changing into a rainbow of colors. The cool evening air makes you shiver, as the moon climbs to show its deep orange glow just beyond the the tree line. The moonlight is casting its shadows all around you as you walk toward the Jefferson County Fairgrounds entrance. You can see faint lights in the distance and hear the screams from the buildings. You are beginning to wonder if you can make it through the maze of hallways and rooms occupied by night visions that exit here! The things that occupy these buildings seem to capture all your senses at once. It’s your turn to the door. The adventure begins as you go through the doorway into building #4, and doesn’t end until you leave the property.
The Haunting Adventure returns to Jefferson County Fairgrounds to continue testing your will to survive the horror, the dark, and the terror that lurks in every corner of your imagination. The Challenge for YOU is to complete the adventure, without screaming for mercy!
A Few Things To Remember
- Rain is NOT a factor, the creatures are always here, rain or not.
- For 20 years, these dark figures have stalked all who come into their lair and these brave souls exit with Halloween Spirit in close pursuit.
- Screams are encouraged to release some of the fear you may encounter!
- Terror will come to you from any direction, prepare if you can.
- Last, and most important, ALL proceeds go to five (5) local Jefferson County, West Virginia charities, and donated by our volunteers who enjoy taking you on this SPIRITED HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE!
- October 10th & 11th
- October 17th & 18th
- October 24th & 25th
- October 31st & November 1st
Rain, Shine, Sleet, Or Snow
We Will Remain Open
We Are Inside & Dry
All Proceeds Are Donated.
We Have Donated Over
$165,000 To Local Charities
Jefferson County Fairgrounds
1707 Old Leetown Pike
Kearneysville, WV 25430